- copper champagne flutes: I would absolutely love these. Copper anything is so fun right now
- coffee table books: are a fun gift for people and there are so many different options to choose from
- stud earrings: super simple, fun and beautiful for yourself or girlfriends
- mantra bracelet: I am a sucker for all gentle reminders and this rose gold one is perfect
- liquid therapy wine glasses: need I say more?!
- marble cutting board: darling for kitchen decor or a friend that loves cooking
- marble water bottle: I am obsessed and love these water bottles anyways
- Laura Mercier hand and body cremes: her creams are so wonderful and yummy
- winter pajamas: I am a sucker for pjs! how cute are the snowflake knees
- floral calendar: how pretty is this beauty. It seriously makes me want to write my plans in it already
- pink mercury glass votives: anything candles related is always a great gift
- copper hurricane: I love these as candle holders and also fill them with ornaments this time of year
- funny tank: I literally burst out laughing when I saw this and I have someone in mind for it
- makeup set: these are so perfect for a teenager or friend
- chunky knit scarf: everything chunk/large knit is all the rage right now
- copper measuring cups: I have been transitioning my kitchen to mostly copper and would looooove these measuring cups
Each of these gift options above, would be perfect for yourself, daughters, mothers, sisters, friends and co-workers. I know I am starting this weekend and will be getting a few more of these holiday gift guides up for you well before the Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness.
Happy shopping friends!!
P.S. you can find all of my gift guides in one place by clicking the photo on the right side of my blog page that says Holiday Gift Guides.
Thanks for reading... xxB