The number one question I get asked these days is "how do you get ready and look so put together?" (thank goodness it's not "where's Ken?" anymore lol) I joke at Danica's daycare that I am either homeless or totally put together. There are a few simple things that help me out. #1 I am a planner, I like to plan out my outfits in advance. I have literally done this since grade school when I use to write down what I was going to wear on my calendar ( I know, weirdo!) It really does help though on those busy/stressful mornings, to just grab, dress and go. Keep reading to see the rest of my tips.
* * *
dress- Pink Blush c/o | sneakers- Adidas | bag- Louis Vuitton (budget friendly) | hat- New Era | sunglasses- Prada | watch- Nixon | bracelet- Bourbon and Bowties
- plan out a couple outfits in your spare time... I recently went to my sisters house and put 3 outfits together from head to toe for her in 5 minutes flat. Place those in the front of your closet so that all you have to do is grab one on a morning when you are rushed (see below for 3 simple outfit ideas for Fall!)
- choose basics... by sticking to simple basics like black, white & grey to pair with denim, it keeps your look chic and all you have to do is add a jacket and or statement necklace to amp up your look
- dresses... a dress is an instant outfit all in one piece. I love Pink Blush just for that. I have been shopping with them since I was pregnant with little miss, and continue to love their pieces as they are such great quality and always look ultra-on trend. They have so many amazing dresses to choose from that I love their site because it really can take you from pre-pregnancy to through maternity and after! Or never pregs at all :)
- add a simple necklace to have instant style... I love these long ones and these monograms.
- tan/brown booties can be paired with everything from colors to grey to black and white
- jackets... I love denim jackets and utility jackets and both look super cute tied around your waist as the day heats up
- hats.. hats are perfect for those days that you just need to pass on your hair. I love ball caps and wide brim floppy ones as well.
3 Simple & Quick Outfit Ideas for Fall
1. White tee, Denim Skinnies, Booties, Long Cardigan, Necklace or Scarf (my #1 go-to outfit!)
2. Long Cotton Dress, Sneakers or Booties, Denim Jacket or Utility Jacket
3. Moto Leggings, Over the Knee Boots, Tunic Top or Sweater, Necklace, Hat (optional)
Do you have any other mama style tips that I need? I would love to hear what works for you!!
Thanks for reading... xxB